MCA and The Brick City Center for the Arts Welcomes All
The Brick City Center for the Arts, 23 SW Broadway Street, Ocala, Florida welcomes all. We strive to make our Gallery and adjacent courtyard, workshops, and events accessible to all who visit. Visitors or artists requiring special assistance may contact us during Gallery hours by calling 352-369-1500 or via email by clicking here.
- The Brick is physically accessible to the public and employees
- Ground/no-step entry ramped access to project facilities and outdoor spaces;
- Integrated and dispersed wheelchair seating in assembly areas;
- Wheelchair-accessible meeting space
- Wheelchair-accessible outdoor meeting space
- Wheelchair-accessible display cases, exhibit areas, and counters;
- Accessible gallery, classroom, and workspaces
- Wheelchair-accessible restrooms
- Directional signage for accessible entrances, restrooms
- ASL Interpreter upon advanced request
- MCA has installed an accessibility widget to its website making our website accessible and inclusive. MCA is excited to engage those with a variety of challenges in the arts community.