EXPERIENCE INDIA – Tour of India
Experience India is a fantastic opportunity to travel to India, one of the most revered parts of the world. You will see, explore, and experience the rich culture, inspiring history, vibrant arts, architectural marvels, traditions, and breathtaking sites of historical India. You will fall in love with the hospitality, humility, and generosity of the people of India.
Highlights and Attractions of the EXPERIENCE INDIA Tour:
- Assurance of traveling with American travel buddies who know languages & culture of India
- The Taj Mahal, one of the seven wonders of the world
- The Statue of Unity, the tallest statue in the world
- Delhi, the capital and historical city of India
- UNESCO World Heritage Sites in Ahmedabad, Pavagadh-Champaner, Patan, and Delhi
- Sites related to world-renowned leaders of India such as Mahatma Gandhi and Sardar Patel
- Arts, handicrafts, fabrics, and weaves of India
- A cultural program by local artists of India
- A variety of flavorful food of India
- Meeting local artists and artisans
Tour Dates: Tour starts in Ahmedabad on January 16, 2024 and ends in Delhi on January 28, 2024
To register for one of four free information sessions, click here.